Status serwera:

Site Contributions

Rekrutacja:

A tabard file was not found in your File Library. For more info read the Tabard FAQ.

Kto jest aktualnie zalogowany na forum:
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Obsolus

re: Formal Complaint.

Firstly I have to apologize; English is the only language I speak.
I have a formal complaint to make against one of your guild members named 'Fox'. At around 23:30 Server time, in the Lost City of the Tol'Vir instance; Myself and my guild members recieved this player of yours as a tank for the instance.

We approach the 3rd boss, High Prophet Barim. Now not only is this player's gear bad (Many pieces from WotLK) but he had GREEN gems from burning crusade! Thats not the worste of it. He failed dramatically on the boss, loosing aggro, kiting the adds through the fire, and wiped us about 10 times before he refused to leave. So he teleported out and did not return.

By 01:50am Server time, after he had spent the past couple hours shouting abuse at my guild members, constantly; I logged on a level one named ''Amberscar'' and spoke to one of your officers about this. They said they would look into it, and for that I am greatful.

The time is now 03:48 as I am writing this. He is STILL in the group and will not leave. We cannot Vote to Kick, and we do not wish to leave as we wish to continue farming randoms as a guild.

I, and the 3 other members have already reported him to Blizzard. This type of behavious IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!! He is giving your guild a bad name, and he should not be aloud to continue. Guild Kick him in my opinion, but thats up to you what you do with him.

I would like you to reply to me IN-GAME by contacting me via mail or whisper. I can be found playing the character 'Obsolus'. If not online, please mail me. I want to know the outcome of this. People like him are spoiling the fun for others and should not be aloud to play. I am outraged.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Obsolus

re: Re: Formal Complaint.

Firstly I have to apologize; English is the only language I speak.
I have a formal complaint to make against one of your guild members named 'Fox'. At around 23:30 Server time, in the Lost City of the Tol'Vir instance; Myself and my guild members recieved this player of yours as a tank for the instance.

We approach the 3rd boss, High Prophet Barim. Now not only is this player's gear bad (Many pieces from WotLK) but he had GREEN gems from burning crusade! Thats not the worste of it. He failed dramatically on the boss, loosing aggro, kiting the adds through the fire, and wiped us about 10 times before he refused to leave. So he teleported out and did not return.

By 01:50am Server time, after he had spent the past couple hours shouting abuse at my guild members, constantly; I logged on a level one named ''Amberscar'' and spoke to one of your officers about this. They said they would look into it, and for that I am greatful.

The time is now 03:48 as I am writing this. He is STILL in the group and will not leave. We cannot Vote to Kick, and we do not wish to leave as we wish to continue farming randoms as a guild.

I, and the 3 other members have already reported him to Blizzard. This type of behavious IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!! He is giving your guild a bad name, and he should not be aloud to continue. Guild Kick him in my opinion, but thats up to you what you do with him.

I would like you to reply to me IN-GAME by contacting me via mail or whisper. I can be found playing the character 'Obsolus' on KHADGAR EU. If not online, please mail me. I want to know the outcome of this. People like him are spoiling the fun for others and should not be aloud to play. I am outraged.

Rejoyce
Rejoyce
Przyjaciel Forum
Forumowy Tubylec

Widzę, że charakterek Foxa dał się komuś we znaki Happy
Skrucha?

Resto Shaman FTW!
Czesiu

I 'd. Actually Fox feeds on your tears. Sorry to say We are not the kind of guild to kick for this shit. And his gear couldn't be that dramatic if the dungeon tool allowed him to enter a heroic queue. Fox is a cold bastard, live with it. We must bear his strange political views and Lady Gaga fanboyism on guild chat. Be happy you spent only 4 hours with him.

Merry Christmas btw Happy

DarioG
NoLife

Obsolus, I am really sorry for Fox's behaviour. Really.

Merry Xmas.

GuildOx rankings

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HUSARIA Forum Index -> Dla Gości All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ostatnie posty:Last Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 1899days ago12 Replies
 1931days ago19 Replies
 1949days ago3 Replies